English Lesson
Hello,
My name is Baskoro Lumban Siantar, you can call me Baskoro.
Ok, I
will tell you about my activity at the English lesson today.
Today,
in English lesson, I met the my new teacher, her name is Mam mimi.
She is a
Smart and Good teacher.
Before I
and my friends begun the lesson, Mam mimi asked the student to introduced in
front of classs.
She
asked we to introduced about name and about our class.
Then,
the student go to in front of the class. They introduced themselves well.
And in
my turn, I did like their.
Many
wrong at our introduce, but it made funny
Because
the wrong at introduce it made some lesson for our from Mam mimi.
We know
what we don’t know something before .
LikeI
know to use on, at and in.
The
different of the boys and the the boy
The
different about a, and, the.
It’s
Amazing.
I think
that’s all about my activity at English lesson.
Thank
you for reading my blog…..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar