Senin, 29 Juli 2013

English Drama

English Drama


Claudia : Do you know todayis Baskoro’s birthday ?
Siska                      : Yes, I know. What will we do for Baskoro’s birthday’s?
Asraf                     : How about it we make a surprise for him ?
Siska                      : Yes,  That’s  Sound hear good.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Claudia                 : Hi Bas? Why you look so sad
Baskoro                 : Hi Claudia, No I’m Fine
Siska                     : But look at you, What’s wrong with you ?
Baskoro                  : I lost my Handphone
Claudia and Siska   : What?!!!!
Siska                     : May you forget to bring your Handphone ?
Baskoro                 : No I trought My Handphone
Claudia                 : Have you search your Handphone
Baskoro                : Yes, I have
Asraf                     : Excuse me,  Can I disturb you for a while
Claudia                 : Yes Please
Asraf                     : Do some of you lose your Handphone?
Baskoro                 : Yes, I lost my Handphone
Asraf                     : This is you Handphone, I Found  Your Handphone in the canteen .
                               Is it Your Handphone, isn’t it?
Baskoro                   : Yes this is My Handphone.
Siska                         : Oh thanks Asraf,
        I Think, Baskoro you must to carefull with your things, escipially Your Handphone
Claudia                    : Beside that, the situation in canteen was unsafed, so we have have to care our stuff
Baskoro                  : Okay, I’ll try to do my best for caring my stuff
Asraf                       : I think 2 minutes again bell is riming
                                 Let’s go inside to the class.

My team : http://ashrafparabi.blogspot.com/
                http://siskaacahyanti.blogspot.com/
                http://claudiangel.blogspot.com/


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar